LOWVILLE ACADEMY AND CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The positions listed below are available at Lowville Academy and Central School District. Applications are available by calling (315) 376-9000 or through the district website link on this page.
All positions require strong communication skills and an ability to work well with adults and students in an educational setting. An outstanding work ethic, an excellent attendance record, and references are required.
Fingerprint Requirement: Fingerprinting is required for all positions. Click here for more information. http://www.highered.nysed.gov/tsei/ospra/
- Elementary Assistant Principal Grades PreK-5. General administrative duties in all instructional areas. Full time, 12 month position. Candidates should possess NYS SBL or SDL certification. Application Deadline: 9/18/2020. Please complete "Administrative Application" or apply online: https://olasjobs.org/LowvilleCSD
- English Language Arts Teacher - Long Term Substitute Position, starting September 1 through January 1. Please complete "Teaching Application" or apply online: https://olasjobs.org/LowvilleCSD
- Elementary School Recess Monitor - 2.5 hours per day (10:50 a.m. to 1:25 p.m.) Please complete "Support Staff Application"
- Temporary Part-Time Monitor - Anticipated for entire 2020-21 school year; 5.5 hours/day, Monday-Friday (8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.) Please complete "Support Staff Application"
- Temporary Part-Time Cleaner - Anticipated for entire 2020-21 school year; 5.5 hours/day, Monday-Friday (8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.) Please complete "Support Staff Application"
- Temporary Food Service Helper - Minimum of 3 hours per day, Follows Instructional Calendar. Please complete "Support Staff Application"
- Substitute Teachers for all grade levels. Must be available on short notice. College graduates preferred. Please complete "Substitute Application"
- Substitute School Bus Drivers - Prefer NYS school bus driver’s license but paid training offered to final candidates. Please complete "School Bus Driver" Application
- Substitute Cleaning/Maintenance personnel for afternoon and evening work on the 2nd and 3rd shift on a part-time substitute/call-in basis. Must be available on short notice. Please complete "Support Staff Application".
Application Submission Deadline: As Soon As Possible
Rebecca Dunckel-King, Superintendent of Schools
Lowville Academy and Central School
7668 North State Street
Lowville, New York 13367