LOWVILLE ACADEMY AND CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The positions listed below are available at Lowville Academy and Central School District. Applications are available by calling (315) 376-9000 or through the district website link on this page.
All positions require strong communication skills and an ability to work well with adults and students in an educational setting. An outstanding work ethic, an excellent attendance record, and references are required.
Fingerprint Requirement: Fingerprinting is required for all positions. Click here for more information. http://www.highered.nysed.gov/tsei/ospra/
- Physical Education Teacher - Full-time probationary vacancy to begin February 2021. Apply online: https://olasjobs.org/LowvilleCSD or complete "Teaching Application". Application materials must be received by 11/27/2020.
- Long Term Substitute Students with Disabilities Teacher - Approximately December 21, 2020 through June 2021. Apply online: https://olasjobs.org/LowvilleCSD or complete "Teaching Application". Application materials must be received by 11/27/2020.
- Substitute Teachers for all grade levels. Must be available on short notice. College graduates preferred. Please complete "Substitute Application"
- Substitute School Bus Drivers - Prefer NYS school bus driver’s license but paid training offered to final candidates. Please complete "School Bus Driver" Application
- Substitutes Needed for All Support Staff Positions including monitors, food service, teacher aides and assistants. Must be available on short notice. Please complete "Support Staff Application".
- Substitute Cleaning/Maintenance personnel for afternoon and evening work on the 2nd and 3rd shift on a part-time substitute/call-in basis. Must be available on short notice. Please complete "Support Staff Application".
Application Submission Deadline: As Soon As Possible
Rebecca Dunckel-King, Superintendent of Schools
Lowville Academy and Central School
7668 North State Street
Lowville, New York 13367