LOWVILLE ACADEMY AND CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The positions listed below are available at Lowville Academy and Central School District. Applications are available by calling (315) 376-9000 or through the district website link on this page.
All positions require strong communication skills and an ability to work well with adults and students in an educational setting. An outstanding work ethic, an excellent attendance record, and references are required.
Fingerprint Requirement: Fingerprinting is required for all positions. Click here for more information. http://www.highered.nysed.gov/tsei/ospra/
- Long Term Substitute Spanish Teacher - Approximately mid-March through June 2021. NYS Spanish 7-12 Certification; educators fluent in Spanish are also encouraged to apply. Apply through OLAS or by submitting a LACS Teaching Application and requested materials. Application Deadline: 1/15/2021
- HVAC Mechanic - Provisional appointment pending successful completion of civil service exam at a later date. Questions regarding eligibility should be directed to Lewis County Civil Service (315-377-2049). Responsible for repairs and maintenance to heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems in district facilities; salary range $21.13-$25.36/hour. Complete Support Staff Application. Application Deadline: 12/22/2020.
- School Custodial Worker - Must be available for either 2nd or 3rd shift assignment. Job entails building cleaning, minor maintenance, grounds keeping, and set up for events. Mechanical and related skills a plus; starting salary $17.07/hour. Complete Support Staff Application. Application Deadline: 12/22/2020.
- Substitute Teachers for all grade levels. Must be available on short notice. College graduates preferred. Please complete "Substitute Application"
- Substitute School Bus Drivers - Prefer NYS school bus driver’s license but paid training offered to final candidates. Please complete "School Bus Driver" Application
- Substitutes Needed for All Support Staff Positions including monitors, food service, teacher aides and assistants. Must be available on short notice. Please complete "Support Staff Application".
- Substitute Cleaning/Maintenance personnel for afternoon and evening work on the 2nd and 3rd shift on a part-time substitute/call-in basis. Must be available on short notice. Please complete "Support Staff Application".
Application Submission Deadline: As Soon As Possible
Rebecca Dunckel-King, Superintendent of Schools
Lowville Academy and Central School
7668 North State Street
Lowville, New York 13367